The voice in Titanic -- Sissel

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date

**DONOTDELETE**

Anyone heard of Sissel? She’s the owner of the voice who sang throughout the movie “ Titanic”. Yes, that was not Celine Dion’s voice but it was Sissel’s! I’ve been interning in Universal and I recently got a copy of a sample CD of her new released album “ My Heart”. I have only got it for two days and now I remember every lyric by heart already! It is going to be released officially on March 2nd and I am planning to get one for my friend on her birthday!

Oh.. also.. there’re a few sites you might wanna visit… I heard about them at my intern too. [SPAM removed] where you can get some freebies and [SPAM removed] where you can try a free sample of her new songs!
angel.gif
whistling2.gif

Pamadu

Civilian
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM I do prefer Bacon to SPAM.!!!!!!!!! with my eggs,especially now it's Breakfast time in Australia.
devil.gif

1st Link Crashed me & 2nd Link does not work.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
smash.gif
The Captain
whistling2.gif
Pamadu

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Upon further investigation it turns out "deweye77" and "Soulsinger41", and some other "users" I have deleted in the past, is one and same person. Nothing but a common spammer.

shake.gif

Don't come back!

Priest

Commodore of Impending Doom II
Kick spammer butt... good job. Make an example of 'em and tear their guts out.

box2.gif

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
he he...I've got the tar, bring some feathers!! We are having a little party here, and you "Mr. Deweye Spammer" is the guest of honour!
cheers444.gif
devil.gif