Gobble Gobble Gobble

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Happy Thanksgiving Day to those of us who celebrate this US National holiday.

It's the day when we ourselves can get stuffed on turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberries and pumpkin pie.

At home, we are roasting our own turkey today - but going elsewhere for a potluck dinner gathering this afternoon. All in all a wonderful 4 day holiday weekend.

Gobble Gobble

:lol:

musicteach

I second this, happy holidays everyone! Psh 4 days..we get five! Let's see I had thanksgiving dinner with the faculty and staff at my school, then dinner with just my wife and kids today (my oldest two are home for the week), then my family's get together is Friday, then my wife's family's get together is Saturday so lots and lots of food!

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Goodness gracious ... talk about getting totally stuffed ... :lol: ... and I'm not referring to the turkey ... :rolleyes:.

Hey, it's great that families can gather for events like this ... :)

musicteach

Goodness gracious ... talk about getting totally stuffed ... :lol: ... and I'm not referring to the turkey ... :rolleyes:.

Hey, it's great that families can gather for events like this ... :)

Well you know the staff at the school I teach at are my family. We have a Christmas party and Thanksgiving dinner. It's a lot of fun, and we always do present exchange at Christmas time. For us, it's a chance to just hang out not as teachers but as...well...family. And it's a great way for the newer teachers to get to know some of their co-workers! It's great fun.

teddy

Duckmeister
A suitable title to wish all my friends on the forum a peaceful and happy Christmas. I personally will try and eat and drink too much tomorrow and hope you will all be doing the same.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

teddy

musicteach

A suitable title to wish all my friends on the forum a peaceful and happy Christmas. I personally will try and eat and drink too much tomorrow and hope you will all be doing the same.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

teddy

Agreed. I don't have to be back to work until the 3rd...so party hardy everyone!