Xmas fun

musicteach

Mike! I have to tell you! I love this game and haven't played in YEARS. Let me see what I can come up with ;) Will let you know later.

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
Mike are you seeing an elongated box for Skype just below our avatars?

musicteach

My God you are as mad as us! it didn't take long

My good sir if you would be so kind as to remove that blasted canary from your shoulder, fix your hat, and pour me another cup of tea before the Queen of Hearts yells off with all of our heads, I shall give you a slight correction: I came from the store mad. I'm a defective model. I can't even hold onto my own foot!

Dorsetmike

Is this your xmas pressy Mike?

Yep, Colin special for you, and all the other mad b*ggers here. (Was going to get you a young sheep but it wouldn't go in the mail box)

Mike are you seeing an elongated box for Skype just below our avatars?

yep seeing that too, not much sense if you're not on line though.

Mike! I have to tell you! I love this game and haven't played in YEARS. Let me see what I can come up with ;) Will let you know later.

I'd beter get some more practice then, I did manage to splat the frog and get a strike in one shot.

Dorsetmike

My good sir if you would be so kind as to remove that blasted canary from your shoulder, fix your hat, and pour me another cup of tea before the Queen of Hearts yells off with all of our heads, I shall give you a slight correction: I came from the store mad. I'm a defective model. I can't even hold onto my own foot!

Some are born mad, some achieve madness, whilst others have madness thrust upon them (when they join MIMF.)

Last edited:

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Some are born mad, some achieve madness, whilst others have madness thrust upon them (when they join MIMF.)

That's a catchy phrase ... half tempted to put it on a banner on forum front page :lol:

Or in "notable quotes", which gives me another idea for the yet un-established "home" area of this forum. hmmmm

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
The whole worlds mad except thee and me but even thee is a little bit queer

John Watt

Elfbowling? You must go to the same North Pole I do,
the post-Japanese-sunami repositioning.

My Santa has a tattoo of naughty on one arm with nice on the other,
and Rudolph has a red nose and some red-eye.

Last edited: