PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas 2012

Frederik Magle
Dec-25-2012, 15:07
I wish all members of MIMF a very happy Christmas, or to those of you who do not celebrate Christmas, happy Holidays and many season's greetings!!

As some of you may know, it is a very special Christmas to me this year, since I became a father exactly two weeks ago, on the 11th, when Mette-Marie gave birth to our lovely daughter.

And so, the three of us send you our best Christmas and season's greetings!
-Frederik :)

Corno Dolce
Dec-25-2012, 18:45
Congrats and Merry Christmas Sir Frederik Magle - May all your Christmases be Blessed!

Love,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

wljmrbill
Dec-26-2012, 03:36
Thanks for Wishes... Congrats on the new addition. I am sure it is a blessing for both of you.. another fine organist on the way...LOL

marval
Dec-26-2012, 20:06
Thank you Frederik, Congratulations on your daughter, may 2013 be all the better.

Krummhorn
Dec-27-2012, 02:56
Merry Christmas to your family as well Frederik.

And to all on this forum who continue to make this place so very special ... MIMF is truly a unique place all its own, and I'm especially proud to be part of this site :)

musicteach
Dec-27-2012, 04:26
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope not too many of us are suffering from hang overs this the 26th!

Mat
Dec-27-2012, 12:46
I'm a bit late, but Merry Christmas! And congratulations to you, Frederik. :tiphat:

rojo
Dec-27-2012, 21:27
Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to all! :)

Congratulations to you both on the new addition, Frederik! Nice birth date, too. :)

(I'm a bit late here too, as I've been traveling, seeing family.)