Just stumbled by

PerGrill

Hi All

I'm 39 years old (closing fast on 40 ). I have always wanted to learn to play piano so last week I finally decided to buy a keyboard to my PC so I could get started (better late than never). I have been tampering on it since to the annoyance of the rest of my family (ok the kids thinks its funny). My first goal is to learn to read notes which I'm progressing in at the moment. It's not that difficult to read them but to read and play them in the correct speed at the same time is quite a job. Next I'm going to look into the chords but there are a lot of them so it probably takes a year or two (maybe three or four) before I have memorised them all. Hopefully I haven't got in over my head. But what the heck I'm having a lot of fun :)

Per Grill

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Per Grill :tiphat:

Good luck with your music - Let us know how it progresses.
Looking forward to see you around :)

Kind regards
Frederik

Gareth

Commodore of Water Music
HI Per Grill!!

Welcome to MIMF, hope you enjoy your time here, I too started off with a keyboard, but since now I am alot better, I have got a piano.

Chords they are fairly easy, luckily they come in patterns, keep practicing.

-Gareth.

sparky

Hello Pergrill I remember well when I first started keyboard I got so into my 1st little keyboard that much to the amazement of my wife I used to forget that the pub was open it's amazing what music can do the most important thing is have fun & keep it up.:cheers: cheers and good luck sparky:tiphat:

AnnaBanana

Hiya PerGrill!! It's great that you're getting in to music I think it's one of, wait, no make that THE best thing in the world!! Good luck with everything,
Anna