remove attachments

sparky

can someone tell me how to remove an attachment when it becomes out of date thanks sparky

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Hi sparky,

You can only edit a post within 12 hours after making it, and that includes managing (changing/deleting) attachments. After that you will need to get a moderator or administrator to remove any attachments.

Anyhow, just let me know which attachment you would like deleted and I'll make sure it disappears :)

sparky

Ok Thanks Frederik I wish to remove the Tim Pitman poster for the concert in Axbridge as it is now sold out :clap:thank you Sparky:tiphat:
Frederik Magle said:
Hi sparky,

You can only edit a post within 12 hours after making it, and that includes managing (changing/deleting) attachments. After that you will need to get a moderator or administrator to remove any attachments.

Anyhow, just let me know which attachment you would like deleted and I'll make sure it disappears :)

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
No problem. Consider it done :)

In any case, and this is directed to all members, in general it's best to upload only attachments which you would like to stay indefinately (they will only be deleted if I run out of hard disk space). I'm going to revise the "attachments guidelines" to include this.