Hello music lovers

bubba lou

A member of the Record Collector's Guild posted a link to a discussion on pop tunes with classical music origins that was running in one of your forums. Had a look at the discussion & decided to stay.

I love all kinds of music & it appears that they are all well represented in this community. Looks like an interesting place. Hope I can add something of value in the weeks & months ahead.

Thanks.

Gareth

Commodore of Water Music
Hey bubba lou

Welcome aboard to MIMF.

Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

Cheers.
Gareth.

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, bubba lou :tiphat:

Glad you like this forum and decided to stay. Looking forward to see you around!

Kind regards
Frederik

giovannimusica

Commodore de Cavaille-Coll
Hi bubba lou,

MIMF welcomes you to a varied Forum and we rejoice that you grace us with your presence.

Giovanni :tiphat:

Izabella

Hi there...

WELCOME!! I hope you'll enjoy beeing on MIMF and you share interesting information with the rest of us:grin:

Yours respectfully

sparky

Hello music lovers Reply to Thread

Hello there Bubba Lou:tiphat:
I have a couple of muso friends in B.C. Canada they write & record music & folk songs about the Yukon Gold Rush, some very interesting stuff most of the lyrics are researched from the stories in old diaries from gold miners of the day some pretty good stuff, I can give you a contact name for there recording studios I am trying to get them to do a tour of the UK later in the year Glad you like the magle site look forward to seeing you around :cheers:Cheers Sparky:guitar:

Last edited: