Hi!!

singing4ever

Hi everybody!

I'm Ana and I'm from Portugal!

I have singing classes and I'd love to become a great singer!

Say something!

Kiss*

Ana

giovannimusica

Commodore de Cavaille-Coll
Hi Ana,

Welcome aboard the good ship MIMF. As a learning tool to help you to sing correctly, I would humbly suggest a tape recorder with a microphone. Record yourself while singing a melody and then playback what you have sung, listening to how you modulate your voice in regards to dynamics, phrasing and textual diction(can one understand the word being sung). Let your teacher listen to your recording as he/she might be able to better point out your strengths and suggest remedies for the areas that need improvement. I hope this might help you in your quest to become a known singer.

Giovanni :tiphat:

Gareth

Commodore of Water Music
Hey Ana.

Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your time here, as much as i have.

Cheers
Gareth.

sparky

Hi!! Reply to Thread

Hi Ana :tiphat:
What part of Portugal are you from I had a Villa in the Algarve at Rocha Bravo, Nr Cavierro for a few years I realy loved it there, I used to go up to the Castle at Silves and go down into the inner chamber which has superb acoustics and treat all the tourists with my singing practice. Try this web site www.timpitman.com. Tim and I work together we have just finished this album, you can download a free track of Nessun Dorma. Tim started singing with a grant from tne Princes Trust which is a charity in the UK which helps out of work people get employment. So keep up the practice you never know where it will end up and welcome to the Magle web site Sparky :clap:
singing4ever said:
Hi everybody!

I'm Ana and I'm from Portugal!

I have singing classes and I'd love to become a great singer!

Say something!

Kiss*

Ana

acciaccatura

Hi Ana - cool to have you here - looking forward to see your singing posts! :wave:

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Hello and welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Ana! :tiphat:

Sorry about the late reply, I have not been around much the last week but will be back now :)

Looking forward to see you around

Best regards,
Frederik