PDA

View Full Version : Questions regarding the forums

corno
Apr-10-2006, 15:47
Dear members and guests of Magle International Music Forums,

Frederik (Magle) will unfortunately be unavailable for support requests for a while, so if any of you experience problems with the site, or have any other questions regarding the forums, please let the rest of the Admin/Regulator staff (http://www.magle.dk/music-forums/771-staff-magle-international-music.html) know either via private message or by writing about your difficulties in the "Help & Troubleshooting Forum" and we will get back to you ASAP, as always.

Regards,
Thomas
MIMF Senior Regulator

sparky
Apr-10-2006, 21:51
Dear Corno (Thomas):tiphat: I sincerely hope that our glorious leader is not feeling under the weather and also that all our sometimes trivial questions have not made him go and hide. If Frederik is feeling poorly :bawl:I wish him a speedy recovery and look forward to his return to full duties.
regards Sparky :up:

Dear members and guests of Magle International Music Forums,

Frederik (Magle) will be unfortunately be unavailable for support requests for a while, so if any of you experience problems with the site, or have any other questions regarding the forums, please let the rest of the Admin/Regulator staff (http://www.magle.dk/music-forums/771-staff-magle-international-music.html) know either via private message or by writing about your difficulties in the "Help & Troubleshooting Forum" and we will get back to you ASAP, as always.

Regards,
Thomas
MIMF Senior Regulator

Frederik Magle
Apr-11-2006, 21:31
Thanks Thomas, for taking care of things.

Dear Sparky, I very much appreciate your concern, thank you. I had a little trip to the hospital Sunday after suffering a slight indispostition, but am feeling much better now - nothing to worry about. I will be around, but probably a little less active, for the next week or two. Luckily I completed the transition to the new software last week :)

acciaccatura
Apr-11-2006, 21:50
I had a little trip to the hospital Sunday after suffering a slight indispostition, but am feeling much better now - nothing to worry about.

Hey, I really hope it's nothing serious. Hospitals are terrible places for active musicians - the long waits, and all those sick people... and the lack of privacy and room to collect your thoughts. Hospitals require great stamina to endure...

My best wishes for your speedy recovery!

sparky
Apr-11-2006, 21:53
Hi Frederik:tiphat: very glad to hear that you are feeling better I wish you a full and speedy recovery, have some rest :sleep:and remember that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy it will probably wear Frederik out too. Sparky
:clap:
Thanks Thomas, for taking care of things.

Dear Sparky, I very much appreciate your concern, thank you. I had a little trip to the hospital Sunday after suffering a slight indispostition, but am feeling much better now - nothing to worry about. I will be around, but probably a little less active, for the next week or two. Luckily I completed the transition to the new software last week :)

rojo
Apr-12-2006, 06:48
Yep, I think we all feel relieved, knowing you`re ok- here`s hoping this was just a 'tiny pebble in the road' for you...:grin::)

giovannimusica
Apr-14-2006, 08:35
Most Honorable Sir Frederik Magle,

I'm glad that you're convalescence is going along smoothly and that you get plenty of rest so that your body may heal properly.

May Blessings and the Peace that passes all understanding pervade the Magle household,

Giovanni :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

Rune Vejby
Apr-14-2006, 19:33
Im very happy to hear that you are feeling better, Frederik! :)

Frederik Magle
Apr-16-2006, 18:08
Thanks for your support and concern acciaccatura, sparky, rojo, giovannimusica, and Rune Vejby. Although I have had a little less energy that usually I will be back in full speed soon, and that includes full activity here :)

All the best regards,
Frederik