Hello.

Sebastian

I'm a writer who wants to be a rockstar...

My old band, fallbAck... they were my dream band and I was their frontman. But I failed them in the studio so they never got discovered as the prodigy's they are.

I'm gonna post up some of the vocal-less recordings for anyone to listen to... Even if you're not into rock music, this is unlike any I've ever known.

Thanks.
Sebastian.

Gareth

Commodore of Water Music
Hey Sebastian.

Welcome to MIMF, hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

Cheers
Gareth.

Swaft

Hi Sebastian, I listened your song, the beginning is kinda repetitive (I guess it is because there is no voice) and the the guitars are messy at some point, probably just a offtempo I guess. I loved when it started around 2:40, we can feel the rock :p although it would suit very well in "emo" style. Keep up the good work and welcome to MIMF!

Sebastian

I suppose it is something you have to hear live. I just remember being told that I had to put vocals to it and wanting to do it so much justice. Thanks for the opinion.

"at the end of your life, you'll wish, that you had read Rousseau. How he shed so much light, on how, oh to survive" Pilot Passenger

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Sebastian! :tiphat:

Looking forward to see you around, don't forget to post your music in the Music & Websites Reviews Forum as well :)

Kind regards,
Frederik