hello to everybody

acciaccatura

Hello and welcome to MIMF. Hope you will have a good time here and looking forward to your contributions!:tiphat:

sparky

hello to everybody Reply to Thread

Hello T. Brandes :tiphat:Welcome to MIMF I hope you enjoy your time here. To answer your question which you sent to me after listening to the www.Tim Pitman.com Web site, no it is not me singing I act as Tim,s manager and recording engineer as you so rightfully say he has a superb voice I would be very willing to talk to you about anything to do with furthering Tim's career, if you would like to send me your address I will let you have details of what Tim and I are trying to do at the moment we are spending a lot of time in our studio putting the finishing touches to a popopera story album ( I hate that word) but it is the only one which describes our current project, you have my email address I tried to contact you on yours but was told you do not accept emails from MIMF I look forward to your contact on either [email protected] or [email protected] which is the recording studio contact email Cheers :cheers:sparky :guitar:
t.brandes said:
I just joined this forum and want to say hello to everybody here.
T.

Torsten Brandes

Thank you very much for your warm welcome. I work as a composer for contemporary music and would like to let you hear some of my compositions if you would like. Is this possible. I was already listening to some music here and read also some text. I very glad that I found this forum because of its Quality. Hope that this will stay a long time.
Again, thanks a lot,
Torsten Brandes

Torsten Brandes

Hello Sparky, thanks for your answer. Maybe I can help for concerts in Germany. I have to travel the next three days to Bremen and will answer as soon as I´m back. Torsten

Gareth

Commodore of Water Music
Hey t.brandes

Welcome to MIMF, hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

What music are you into, do you perform music/compose?

Cheers.
Gareth

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Torsten Brandes! :tiphat:

I'll be looking forwrad to hear more about your music and hopefully see you around here often! :)

Kind regards,
Frederik

Torsten Brandes

Hi Frederik, Gareth, acciaccatura, sparky, giovannimusica.
Again thank you very much for your warm welcome. I´m very glad that I´m here. If you like, you can listen to a composition of mine here.

http://www.ensemble-fnm.de/torsten/symphonische_kantate/3_satz_brandes.mp3

This is a very early composition and the recording of the first performance in Bremen/Germany
Performers:
Brandenburg Symphonic Orchestra
Brandenburg Theatrechoir
Sabine Passow: Solosopran

Words: Else Lasker - Schüler

Gebet
Ich suche allerlanden eine Stadt,
Die einen Engel vor der Pforte hat.
Ich trage seinen großen Flügel
Gebrochen schwer am Schulterblatt
Und in der Stirne seinen Stern als Siegel.

Und wandle immer in die Nacht ...
Ich habe Liebe in die Welt gebracht, -
Daß blau zu blühen jedes Herz vermag,
Und hab ein Leben müde mich gewacht,
In Gott gehüllt den dunklen Atemschlag.

O Gott, schließ um mich deinen Mantel fest;
Ich weiß, ich bin im Kugelglas der Rest,
Und wenn der letzte Mensch die Welt vergießt,
Du mich nicht wieder aus der Allmacht läßt
Und sich ein neuer Erdball um mich schließt.