Hey!

2kdav

Hello,

I'm brand new to this forum P: My name is David and I'm 17 years old.

I've played about 6 years of cello, several years on violin, and am now busy with bass guitar (around half a year, maybe less).

I've joined just to ask about using bows with the bass, but it seems that there are really interesting topics here, and I think I'll stick around.

So.. um, Hey. :p

acciaccatura

Hi David,

Nice meeting you - great if you decide to stick around :D

Hope you are having fun with all those instruments you play!

Gareth

Commodore of Water Music
Hey David

Welcome to MIMF, hope you enjoy your time here, stick around, and you will definetely find things out.

Cheers
Gareth.

sparky

Hey! Reply to Thread

Hello 2kdav welcome:tiphat: David and keep the music up it heals all kinds of hurts I started when I was 10 at the Trinity College of Music in Glasgow and I am still learning something new every day 54 yrs later, be lucky and enjoy your music and your stay at MIMF. Sparky :clap:
2kdav said:
Hello,

I'm brand new to this forum P: My name is David and I'm 17 years old.

I've played about 6 years of cello, several years on violin, and am now busy with bass guitar (around half a year, maybe less).

I've joined just to ask about using bows with the bass, but it seems that there are really interesting topics here, and I think I'll stick around.

So.. um, Hey. :p

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, David! :tiphat:

Hope you will find lots of useful informations here, looking forward to see you around

Kind regards,
Frederik