EU vs. USA

Priest

Commodore of Impending Doom II
Gotta love Europe...

eu_and_usa.jpg

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
heh.. yeah not at bad view... that's for sure... - and nice to see that boys will be boys will be boys will be.... and so on and so forth...
wink.gif

Jon

Banned
LOL- wonderful ! :p It's times like this I wish the UK didn't so closely resemble the US in so many ways
frown.gif

Priest

I'm sorry mate... well I suppose you're english by your post. Your women is butt-ugly.

You should move to Scandinavia.

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
aw...come on Priest! That's not true - talk about a generalization!
There are many examples of beautiful English girls
laugh.gif

Nalia

Commodore of History & Muses
I am supposed to thanks on behalf of the European(continent) girls, right
crazy.gif

Well, we are quite nice
grin.gif

But Priest don’t forget Italy, France, Spain,… You know south European look…
whistling2.gif

Jon I am so so sorry… But Frederik is right, there are some very nice English actresses..

Priest

I definately don't mind Elisabeth Hurley... gotta love her.

Well anyway... was living in Slough, a London suburb a couple of years ago... bad...

And I sure as hell don't mind south european chicks, or central europeans... I'm not that much into girls from Portugal...

angel.gif

Trebbien

Commodore of Choirs, Charm and Codes
Now that we already are refering to "the looks", I got the thought that we should have something nice for the girls to enjoy...... (and btw I think he fits in perfectly to this musicforum
grin.gif
)
- what a "catch" he'd be!

Priest

I feel compelled to post a lot of nice pictures of European girls, but I know I will get slapped by "Alter Ego" if i do... have some nice pics, though...

whistling2.gif

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
He he...I'm sure you have...
grin.gif

It's not against the rules to post pictures of beautiful girls in this forum - as long as they are not nude and/or sexually graphic, that is!
So feel free to post pictures within the limits.

Here f.ex. is a nice picture of Elizabeth Hurley. Although she in my opinion really belongs in the fine arts forum
wink.gif