Hi, I am new here to this forum!

ComposerRyan

Hello everybody,

My name is ComposerRyan and I am new here to this forum community! I found out about this great website through the SitePoint forums. This is a great forum and, as a website designer myself, I love the website design, it is just brilliant! Good work!
smile.gif

With this said, I am a musician/composer and I am currently working on my first music project. I do not know everything about music, but I want to learn more. I feel that I have the gift to create beautiful music and I want to make an impact through my music.
smile.gif

With this said, it was a privilege to listen to Frederick Magle's audio clips through his website at www.magle.dk I got the chance to listen to "Light on Your Path" which was just beautiful! It sounded very unique - and that is what I liked about it. The brass instruments as heard in the composition are used throughout it very well!
laugh.gif

I also got the opportunity to listen to "Another World" through www.magle.dk and, again, I was just amazed at the beauty of Frederick's music. Honestly, it reminds me of movie music for some reason...and it is very unique. Good work Frederick! You are VERY talented and gifted and I will be sure to visit your website again to listen to some more audio clips of your outstanding music.

Again, it is a pleasure to be out here on this forum! Talk to you later,
Ryan
smile.gif

Nalia

Commodore of History & Muses
Welcome too mimf Ryan.

Under News and Downloads you can fine more of Frederiks wonderful music.

Hope you will be an active member and keep this forum going.
Nalia/rie
angel.gif

ComposerRyan

Thanks Nalia for the warm welcome, I really appreciate it!

Under News and Downloads you can fine more of Frederiks wonderful music.

Thank you for pointing that out to me, I will be sure to check that out when I get the chance!

And, by the way, I will do my best to be an active member because this does look like a wonderful forum community,
Ryan
smile.gif

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome Ryan - glad to have you aboard!
cheers444.gif

I'm also glad you like my music and I look much forward to hear yours and wish you all the best of luck with it!
And like Nalia, I hope you will stay and become an active member of this forum!
smile.gif

-Frederik

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
Hi Ryan,

Welcome aboard.
Where about are you from? - I think there is an introductory-thread somewhere in here - where we've told a little something about ourselves...
Glad to have you with us.
Enjoy your stay.
laugh.gif

Best,
Thomas/corno

ComposerRyan

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcomes!
laugh.gif
I can see that this is a very nice forum community and I am really looking forward to sharing in the discussions here.

I'm also glad you like my music and I look much forward to hear yours and wish you all the best of luck with it!
Thanks Frederick.
smile.gif
I cannot wait to share my music with all of you...currently, I am in the process of working on my first composition for my first CD! I am going to compose and add more music once I am done with my first piece...I am not sure how many compositions I am going to incorporate on the CD, but I cannot wait until it is finished! I realize how fortunate I am to have the opportunity to create my own CD...it is very exciting!

Where about are you from?
I live in the Midwest United States. It is amazing how people from different countries and backgrounds are able to get together to discuss different topics - all because of this great forum community!
laugh.gif

Thanks again everyone for welcoming me and I am looking forward to staying here at this forum for a long time,
Ryan
smile.gif

Pollux Chung

This is a great forum and, as a website designer myself, I love the website design, it is just brilliant! Good work!
smile.gif

Well....I gotta emphasize that I am the one who designed Frederik's site as an exchange to stay at his place in Christmas+New Year in 2002/03
wink.gif

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Well....I gotta emphasize that I am the one who designed Frederik's site as an exchange to stay at his place in Christmas+New Year in 2002/03
wink.gif

Spam alert!!!..... he he
wink.gif

Good to see you back, Pollux!
cheers444.gif

Pollux Chung

By the way, I have just done two design projects for other artists. One is in the electronica, and other one is in folk.