Piano Music

James McFadyen

Hi people,
My publishing company www.devilishpublishing.co.uk are looking for composers of solo piano music in any style.

We are looking to expand our piano catalogue and put them into music shops worldwide.

Send your submissions to:
Devilish Publishing
201 Worsley Road
Winton
Eccles
Manchester
M30 8BP
United Kingdom

Please do not send submissions by email.

Cheers for now.

Constantine

Hi there! I am interested in sending you a sample of my solo piano work for consideration. I have pdf extracted from finale. Is that any good? Please either e-mail me, or send me a private message or something. Hope to tty soon.

ps. Website is coming SOON!

All the best,

Constantine

James McFadyen

We look at any style of classical music as we base each manuscript and composer individually. We would be happy for you to send your chamber score to us by post.

Obviously, the fact that we are actually 'looking' for composers of Piano music is because we want to expand in this sector and have the customer base for it, but this is not to restrict submissions of other classical idioms and welcome all classical scores.

We require the full score in either printed or hand-written manuscripts. A recording on CD would be of help too but is not essential. You may also supply a Bio, CV and photo so we can build up a picture of you as a composer, but this is not essential at the submission stage.

Hope this is what you're after.

Torsten Brandes

Hi James,
you can listen to a miniature of mine in the Music & Web Site Reviews. Think we than talk about editing.
All the best,
Torsten

Lee Maddeford

Hello James,
If you are interested in piano duo music, you can listen to 30 pieces on my website. Some of this music is already edited but not all of it.
Lee

James McFadyen

I'm afraid, we are only accepting submissions by post direct to us at the moment. If you are interested, then you may submit your application to us, we just don't have the time to visit sites and download stuff.

The way we see it is if composers really are interested they will make an effort to put a portfolio together.

Sorry about that, but I hope you will send a submission to us.

Torsten Brandes

James McFadyen said:
I'm afraid, we are only accepting submissions by post direct to us at the moment. If you are interested, then you may submit your application to us, we just don't have the time to visit sites and download stuff.

The way we see it is if composers really are interested they will make an effort to put a portfolio together.

Sorry about that, but I hope you will send a submission to us.

You are afraid?!? Do you mean having the work (and the pleasure?) to listen to music (stuff?) before people send the original scores to people they don´t know? Even "Schott" in Germany does make this compromise. The way I see it is that editors live from our music and if they really are interested they will try to get in a more personal contact with composers. "R. Birnbach" for example and "Dreililien" do this all the time. They really have an interest for complexity of musical ideas and thoughts cause nobody wants to buy a pig in a poke. You as an editor asked for piano music not we were looking for an editor.
Sorry about that,
Torsten Brandes

fingersfred

Classical Piano Music

If you enjoy classical piano music, solo piano music, rich and soulful vocals, youthful swing dance music, soothing soft jazz music, and a collection of soft rock music, we invite you to peruse the collected works of Fred Potvin, pianist extraordinaire. He is not simply a piano musician, but is actually a true pianist at heart, and it is easy to see just how dedicated he truly is to creating delightful music to be appreciated by people of all ages.

To view some of Fred Potvin’s music http://fingersfred.com/music-samples.htm
To learn more about Fred and what he has done go to http://fingersfred.com/music-portfolio.htm
http://www.magle.dk/music-forums/re...49&i=a17bd5c0db387553288d6a365dce28fda942c74c

TanyaBrown

Piano and keyboard lessons which improves kids learning skills!

Solo Music Studio piano class is a wonderful way to give your child a broad appreciation of music. The piano is also an educational tool that can help accelerate a child's development. Piano study is extremely rewarding. When a youngster learns the discipline required for accomplishment, it carries over to their adult life..

Studying Piano Teaches Concentration

A child learns to read two lines of music, use both ears, arms, legs, feet, and all ten fingers, with the brain giving each body part a different assignment to perform simultaneously

Studying Piano Teaches Coordination

Piano lessons also develop coordination of both mind and muscles, which transfers to many daily activities, including improved hand-eye coordination, greater enjoyment of sports and competition, and the full use of both the left and right sides of the brain.
As a child begins to experience the benefits of concentration and coordination, he or she also begins to experience a sense of confidence. Completing a difficult task is very rewarding and this allows the child to feel good about what he or she has accomplished. Learning piano is one of the best methods of instilling confidence in a child. When children study piano, they may not only improve their academic performance, they also feel special about themselves.