Hello

EJN

I am a organist from Sweden, 64 years old. I have played organ since I was about ten years old. I play mostly organ works by Buxtehude, Bach, Reger and Franck. The last work I have played in a organ concert was Bach´s organ mass, Clavierübung III complete. And now I repeat Die Kunst der Fuge.

Gareth

Commodore of Water Music
Hey EJN.

Welcome to MIMF, I am sure you will fit in fine with other organ players in this forum. I play piano, I will learn organ one day.

Enjoy your time here.

Cheers
Gareth.

giovannimusica

Commodore de Cavaille-Coll
Hi EJN,

Welcome aboard the good ship MIMF. I have relatives who live in Halmstad, Sweden plus I can speak, read and write in Swedish. Thats really good work to adapt *Die Kunst Der Fuge* to the organ. I have been having fun with *Wohltemperiertes Klavier* on the organ.

Giovanni :tiphat:

sparky

Hello Reply to Thread

Hello EJN :tiphat: already we have a couple of things in common I am 64 yrs of age I started piano wnen I was about 10 yrs old then moved on to Keyboards and guitar although I now spend most of my time singing and recording my own music hope you enjoy the forum all the best Sparky:cheers:
EJN said:
I am a organist from Sweden, 64 years old. I have played organ since I was about ten years old. I play mostly organ works by Buxtehude, Bach, Reger and Franck. The last work I have played in a organ concert was Bach´s organ mass, Clavierübung III complete. And now I repeat Die Kunst der Fuge.

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welocme EJN! :tiphat:

Always good to see another organist here

Kind regards :)
Frederik