Hello from jazzworldquest.com

jazzworldquest

Hi everybody,

I think this is a great place for exchanging views about music and particulary about jazz fusion and jazz world fusion. I think it's important to hear opinions and comments from members from all continents, to get in touch with musicians world wide.
We invite you to visit our web site centered on international jazz, but since we don't have a forum yet we think that here we will have the opportunity to learn more about music and musicians from different cultures and horizons.
In a globalized world, music is the best vehicle to creating spiritual and cultural networks. Jazz in particular became an international language from USA to Japan and to all corners of the world, and our intention is to promote less known talented musicians through our site and radio program. I see this forum as an excellent place to meet them!

Best Regards,

Steve
www.jazzworldquest.com
Canada/USA

Gareth

Commodore of Water Music
Hey

Welcome to MIMF, hope you enjoy your time here, stick around and you might learn a few things.

Cheers, all the best.

Gareth.

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Steve :tiphat:

I will be looking forward to see you around and hear your take on various aspects of jazz. I even have plans for making a dedicated jazz-forum here, should the interest and activity warrent it. However, I have to tell that (unless other agreements of cooperation between the sites are made) any promotion of your site/radio station must be done in the "Other Announcements & Promotion" forum.

Hope you will have a great time here

Kind regards,
Frederik

Izabella

Hi there Steve...

Welcome around...You'll have a great time aroun here...we all do:)

I hope to talk to you soon...

Yours respectfully