Hi I'm Melo and addicted to music

Melo

Hello all,

My name is Melo and I am addicted to music (which is not what the youngsters of today call music) and I do not want to recover :p I am English of Indian origin and highly opinionated ;)

My taste in music is eclectic, ranging from Classical (both Western & Indian) through to rock, metal (classic metal only), progressive rock & progressive metal. My favourite bands/musicians include: Bach, Band of Rain, Beatles, Bob Dylan, Cream, Credo, Crimson Sky, Deep Purple, Elvis Presley, Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush, Jethro Tull, Jimi Hendrix, Joan Baez, Judas Priest, Led Zep, Nemo, Rainbow, Steppenwolf, Traffic, Uriah Heep, Van der Graaf Generator, Van Morrison, Who (The), Yes, and many many more.

I own a progressive rock forum called Melo's Prog Bazaar, which is a somewhat bizzare name for a progressive rock forum, but there is a long story behind it which includes a most interesting character called Masterofprog and his imaginary dealings with the Mossad (who he claims love Brittney Spears and want to destroy all Prog Bazaars). Here is the url to the Bazaar should you wish to take a dekko: http://melosprogbazaar.com

I met the most wonderful man on my Bazaar and will soon be flying to Houston to marry him.

My other interests are reading, playing scrabble, solving cross-word puzzles and keepig abreast of all that goes on in the world of politics, as I believe it is important.

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Melo! :tiphat:

I hope you will have a good time here - and congratulations and all the best wishes for your upcoming marriage!

Many kind regards,
Frederik

Gareth

Commodore of Water Music
Hey Welcome to MIMF

Have a great time here, like I have, and congratulations for the marriage.

Cheers
Gareth

Izabella

Hi there Melo...

Welcome around and enjoy...we all do:grin:

I hope we'll talk soon...

Yours respectfully

Melo

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I like the way this forum functions, and I will definitely visit more often :clap: