Vlad :D

SadVladFull

Hi There,

My name is Vlad. 23. Born in Russia, living in Belgium.
I love to get into everything.

I'm learning Law in the free university of Brussels.
I've been a composer for about 6 years, first played in metal bands then moved to soundtrack music and now I am completing my formation with a teacher of classical music, still i prefer to be multi-educated than mastering one thing alone.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SadVladFull
https://soundcloud.com/vlad-impakt

It took me a lot of time to figure out what I would like to do with my life, because law sucks (no really! :p).

I'm also learning Cinematography, Screenwriting (as I love writing a a lot), Cinamatic Composition (softs and stuff) , Modeling, Vfx, CGI, game development techniques and stuff in order to one day being a fully accomplished producer because I finally found that this post is the masterpiece of creation. I mean if there is no producer, there is no project. Plus the idea to depend of someone maybe with mostly no artistic view as an artist myself doesn't really motivated me. (watching all the **** my friend composer were going through)

Still I think i will need to work as a lawyer to earn base budget first (yeah I don't like law that much, but hey who does :D).

That being said I am forming myself to be a producer (games, movies, shows and maybe musicians producer) and I hope that all the efforts I am putting in learning all those stuff will make me a better person to work with. I speak French, English, Russian and Dutch and am passionated about everything as long it's about useful knowledge.

See you soon :)
Oh and I came here In hope to meet interesting people :D

wljmrbill

Welcome to the forums Vlad. You will find a varied group here and many fields of interests covered. Enjoy your time here and Best wishes with your future endeavors.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Welcome aboard, Vlad!

Always inspiring to me to learn of another young person that has gone into music in big way. It has been my field since I was 13 and I've never regretted my choice for a profession.

teddy

Duckmeister
Welcome to the forum Vlad. There are plenty of interesting and talented people here and a great variety of interests.

teddy

John Watt

Even Vlad the Impaler would be sad after the impaling is done,
resting against the body of his favorite impaled,
thinking he's gonna hafta get his robe cleaned,
wash the blood out of his hair,
yeah, and that would mean having to take a bath.
That's a quiet time, when he decides what village to pillage next.
His biggest sadness is getting out of the tub,
being reminded why he has to use a pole to impale to make it big.