Good news - sighs of relief

Dorsetmike

1/ Eye test, sight and cataract hardly any worse than last year, only really need a slightly upgraded prescription for the right eye.

2/ GP appointment, blood test results all good, still below diabetic threshold, cholesterol etc all good, changed precription for prostate, so maybe I won't need to spend 6 or 7 minutes emptying the tank 3 times a night.

3/ got back to the car park with a minute to spare.

Bad news, finished a 1 litre tub of ice cream, (4 or 5 days supply) not sure if I have another in the freezer

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Nice news, Mike ...

Good that your health is doing so well. I just had to succumb to getting hearing aids ... not the traditional ones; these are a thin wire that goes into the ear canal and the receiver sits behind the ear. They do well with everything except when playing the organ ... so out they come for those times.

I so envy you being able to eat ice cream ... I can't do that anymore ... restricted to frozen sugar free fruit bars and dark chocolate.

wljmrbill

Glad to hear everything is in check...now you know where you are headed anyway. and that is always a relief.

teddy

Duckmeister
Always cheering to get the all clear. I am on tenterhooks waiting on a biopsy report myself.
Good news for prostate sufferers. The juice of a freshly squeezed lemon, taken daily, seems to lower PSA readings substantially. Worth a try if you are suffering.

teddy