Hello. I am new here, and my name is Cecelia Jubal.

Cecelia Jubal

Hello to my fellow music lovers.

I am "Cecelia Jubal", a 49-year old woman who lives in West Hartford, Connecticut, U.S.A..

I am a library paraprofessional by trade. (Assistant to the librarians.)

I am a classical music fanatic, and especially love organ works. I have also, in past years, sung in my Reform Jewish (Progressive) Temple choir; I am not physically well enough this year to handle the schedule, and am greatly disappointed I cannot do so. Maybe in the fall I can resume this.

I also am an avid cyclist; I have had to cut this back to in-town utility riding and commuting almost exclusively, for the same reason (illness). This leaves me very worn out, but I hate using the relatively poor quality mass transit services here, so I make myself ride instead. [I do not own a car, not a common condition in the U.S.. Neither do I want to take on the expense and hassles of owning a car right now.]

I am also busy as a full-board moderator ( which they refer to as a "Global Moderator") (regulator) of one discussion board in the states, and I also am currently administrator of a second, very small one. Therefore, I realize how busy staff of any discussion board can be.

I will be reading over this site, and I soon will be contributing whereever and whenever I can. As I have wanted to since I followed a link to this site last summer, but was unable to because the login did not work on the old software. :cry:

I am happy it works now.

See you all soon.

rojo

(Ret)
Hello and welcome, Cecelia :)

That`s a very nice intro- glad you were able to post this time. :)

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
A belated Welcome to Magle International Music Forums to you, Cecelia Jubal! :tiphat:

Like rojo said, indeed a very fine intro! I will be looking much forward to see you around and hope you will enjoy being part of this community.

Best regards :)
Frederik

Gareth

Commodore of Water Music
Hey! Welcome to MIMF.

I too am a great fan of classical music works from any period. You'll get along well with some of the organists here, there are a few around.

Have a great time here.
Cheers
Gareth.