Searching...

KatTaylor1743

Hello ~

My name is Kat Taylor, and I'm new here... I was wondering if there is anyone here in Ventura/ Los Angles county whom plays/ teaches Piano... Male or Female, it doesn't really matter to me... As you can see, I am a newbie... I compose music (well, kinda) and I love to write poetry, and attempt to write songs... The only issue that I have is that I only had lessons ever since I was eight... I was fairly advance for my private class, but nevertheless, I was pulled from them, because of my "obsession," for lack of better, with a little known composer, by the name of Beethoven. I taught myself to play by ear, being to hammer out Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber's "The Phantom of the Opera," The title song, by ear as well...

*sigh*

I would really love it if someone would contact me about lessons. I am not moved down there as of just yet... There is a catch, though, (I know, I know... When is there ever not) :grin: They would have to be willing to commute to Ventura if not already in or close by there...

Thank you for all your help and support to one who wants to make her dream a reality!!!

Musical Blessings ~

KatTaylor1743

rojo

(Ret)
Hello and welcome, Kat :)

Beethoven- can`t argue with that choice...:grin:

I would offer lessons, but I think the commute would be a bit much for me...:grin:

Hope you find the teacher you are looking for; in the mean time, feel free to tell us a bit about what you`re up to, musically or otherwise.

www.teachlist.com is good for finding a music teacher. I listed myself there as a violin teacher and one of the music schools I work at found me there! I have been teaching there for 5 years so it happened to work out great!

Good luck.. If anything, just look in the phone book for music schools near you..
Cyndee