At last

Dorsetmike

Finally exchanged contracts on the house sale, found a 2 bedroom retirement flat to move to by Easter

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50565980.html

Not quite what I wanted but it will have to do, retirement flats/apartments to rent get snapped up pretty quickly.

Why does a single man want a 2 bedroom place? Got to have somewhere for the model railway haven't I! Also I've got so much stuff accumulated I'd never get in the door without somewhere to stash it. I've already got rid of a garage full.

wljmrbill

Congrats on your find. Sounds like it will work Great for you. Good Luck with the move ( find some good help to aid you move too )

Nikam

Exciting now that the barrier is up and the wheels are definitely in motion. Good luck with the move Mike!

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
Thats good news Mike much better than a home for the bewildered which I may be destined for.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Congratulations, Mike ...

I know this has been a long road selling the present property, but glad that someone finally bought it. The new place looks great - nice building and grounds, too.

The pcm looks in par with similar places we have here.

teddy

Duckmeister
Glad to hear things are moving for you Mike. Now I have a new laptop I look forward to seeing pictures of your layout. Trains that is.

teddy