[Merged Thread: ART Mar-Oct-2004]

Priest

Commodore of Impending Doom II
Tried out to work with digitizer. There will be some small additions to the painting.

normal_fallen%20copy%7E0.jpg

Priest

Re: Trying to work with digitizer...

end one more...

[Censored by the evil Administrator]

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator

Great works! (even the one that was deleted! - sneaking in erotic pictures by posting it in the arts forum....nice try
smash.gif
)

Pamadu

Civilian

smile.gif
Did not know you could do such "Creative" work Michel.
Yep....Evil Admin.!!!! hehehehe
smash.gif
I did not get a Chance to see the "Censored One".
grin.gif

All I get now is "tele tubby" carrying a Red hand Bag.
nut.gif

Would have been interesting to see what "the SMALL additions" could have possibly been. hehehehe
angel.gif

mmmmmmmm Wonder if "Michel-angelo" and some of his works would qualify here hehehehehe
blush.gif

Priest

I knew this... was the edge of everything

here we go again...
tongue.gif

new photomanip

malach4.jpg

Priest

Re: exit:clarity

thanks hon... will be posting a new series of pics within a week.

Priest

Copenhagen in sunrise.

Was wandering around Copehagen early in the morning. The sky had the most amazing colour. I was on my way home from a party, and luckily I had my camera with me...

CPH.morning.01

CPH.morning.02

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
Re: Copenhagen in sunrise.

great shots... - on your 2nd photo it says it's 2nd pic in a series of 3 - where's the third?
what have you done in (post-)editing in anything? - what kind of camera did you use for these?

Priest

The picture is shot with a Canon EOS 300D DIGITAL. (digital mirror reflection camera)

Because I shot the picture towards the sunrise, I had to go with as low an ISO as possible to get the details of the sunrise, but it removed the details from the building.. almost.

So I splitted the picture in 2. First making a manip where I got forth the pictures from the building and deleting the sky and after that I put this picture in top of the other pic.

Afterwards I had the picture in 2 layers, where I could seperately adjust colourbalances and contrasts. My idea was to make it look a bit supernatural in colourscales... giving it almost the magic hour feel...

The third picture in the series will be posted online later to day. Each picture takes a little time, and usually when I do something I always do it in a series.

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator

Ok. - Do you have the original picture/raw data available? - I'm a little interested in how the raw-picture differs from the final product.
What kind of software do you use for these types of renditions?

Priest

First of...

CPH.morning.03

I haven't got them online right now. I can post them tomorrow at my server. No problemo.

To work with the pictures I use Photoshop CS and a Wacom digitizer.

Priest

BTW... working on a funny little manip, but it's going to take some time... got a little inspired after watching Dawn of the Dead. So I will soon present CPH Zombie Madness...
cool.gif

Priest

hey Corno. Here is an example on how a picture might look before I manipulate it in PhotoShop. This is the source picture used in CPH.morning.02

exh084.jpg

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator

VERY cool manipulations Priest! Copenhagen looking like some unreal fantasy yet so real and everyday at the same time. Well done! (I also love to manipulate stuff - music/audio in my case of course)