Annie

Annie

Hello, I live in Paraparaumu, near Wellington, New Zealand. My main interest is in Classical music. At the moment I am interested in adding soft and melodic classical background music to my DVD Video Projects. I have used modern folk,ballads,rock,jazz and pop as well, so the range is wide depending on the video content. I learned piano to Senior or 'Letters' stage so the composition and appreciation of music is of interest to me. I look forward to learning in the various forums here. Annie

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Annie! :tiphat:

I hope you wil find lots of topics of your interest here, and I will be looking forward to see you around! :)

Best regards,
Frederik

sparky

Hi Annie :tiphat:& welcome to MIMF I am at this time working on a DVD for our new Album called "Gloriam Dei" which features the history of Britain from pre roman times thru the coming of christianity and the legends of King Arthur thru the destruction & dissolution of the Great Abbeys thru to modern day quite a project we use folk, ballads, classical even pop opera all mixed in with stories from the old troubadours, our main interest is also in classical music see web site. once again welcome hope you have fun here :cheers:Cheers Sparky

Annie said:
Hello, I live in Paraparaumu, near Wellington, New Zealand. My main interest is in Classical music. At the moment I am interested in adding soft and melodic classical background music to my DVD Video Projects. I have used modern folk,ballads,rock,jazz and pop as well, so the range is wide depending on the video content. I learned piano to Senior or 'Letters' stage so the composition and appreciation of music is of interest to me. I look forward to learning in the various forums here. Annie

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
Hi Annie,

Welcome to MIMF. :tiphat:

:cheers:
Thomas