was: Composers & Musicians Connection - Please Read!

nataletka69

You search woman for friend?

If you search girl for pen pal and more, it for you!I'm single girl and i search single man, I'm 33yold.my e-mail: nataliunna@gmail,com If you search woman for pen pal and more write to me and i can sendto you my new pics and tell more about myself. I post this message from this forum because i don't have credit card and can't pay of dating site.If you want find a friend please write to me. I wait your message on my email.Natalya.

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Hello Natalya and welcome to Magle International Music Forums!

I'm afraid this is not a dating service (though members of this forum has been known to meet in real life, and even date, from time to time ;)), but you are welcome to hang around and participate in the forums.

Also, you made your post as a reply in a completely unrelated thread, but it should have been a new thread on its own (and again, maybe it shouldn't have been on this site to begin with).

Regards :)
Frederik

sparky

Composers & Musicians Connection

Hi Frederik I thought the site was well supported without a dating section so I must agree with Torsten I am sure you will take the appropriate action. Glad to see the forums are well policed. Cheers Sparky.
Hello Natalya and welcome to Magle International Music Forums!

I'm afraid this is not a dating service (though members of this forum has been known to meet in real life, and even date, from time to time ;)), but you are welcome to hang around and participate in the forums.

Also, you made your post as a reply in a completely unrelated thread, but it should have been a new thread on its own (and again, maybe it shouldn't have been on this site to begin with).

Regards :)
Frederik