Hi from an irishman

Legato

Hello,
Someone sent me a link to this site. I am a full time solo musician living in Denmark. I am hoping I can gain a little more insight into studio recording and what anyone in this forum uses to record themselves. I am starting to record my own material and in the past have used a roland sequencer to make backing tracks. In the last 2 years I have familiarized myself with computer recording and am still learning. Anyone interested in this field ? If so why don't we all drive each other mad in a room talking about audio glitches and hard disc crashes and latency problems and what software is actually the best to record with and why?

I have also been classically trained on piano but have made a living out of playing guitar and entertaining. Maybe there is someone in here with a similiar story to mine........ Hi to everybody again:guitar:

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Legato! :tiphat:

I think many members of this forum are interested in computer recording/sequenzing - myself included as I have been using sequenzer and score-writing software since 1989 - so there should be good opportunities for you to talk about it with other members. The Genertal Music Debate forum is probably the best place.

Looking forward to see you around, and hope you have a great time here :)

Best regards,
Frederik

rojo

(Ret)
Hello and welcome, Legato :)

Yes, lots of people here are interested in this topic, and so am I. However, unlike Frederik and many others here, I am new to it, and can only work on it in my spare time.

If you`re inclined, I made a post about my progress in the community area; I sure wouldn`t mind some help! :)