Sylvie Pacey

Sylvie Pacey

Hello to all Forum users. I will be interested to use the forum to discuss music. I play Casio Keyboards and am musical director and general dogsbody to a small concert group in Somerset, England. It would be nice to meet other members who do a similar job and hear their experiences..We do not work for profit and support a local charity.. Somerset Association for the Blind. I have arranged and recorded two C.D's and am currently raising money for the charity with them.

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Sylvie! :tiphat:

I hope you will have a great time here

Best regards :)
Frederik

sparky

Sylvie Pacey Reply to Thread

Hi Sylvie:tiphat:
I know its a bit late but I get distracted and don't manage to get to the forum as often as I would like so when I do I have a lot of catching up to do so please accept a belated welcome I have replied to you on another topic ie anyone from Somerset hope to hear more from you especially as you live in Somerset somewhere close to Cheddar I believe Cheers:cheers: Sparky
Hello to all Forum users. I will be interested to use the forum to discuss music. I play Casio Keyboards and am musical director and general dogsbody to a small concert group in Somerset, England. It would be nice to meet other members who do a similar job and hear their experiences..We do not work for profit and support a local charity.. Somerset Association for the Blind. I have arranged and recorded two C.D's and am currently raising money for the charity with them.