* The Virtual Cowboys * ..... A I .....

Pamadu

Civilian
smile.gif
WELL.!!!!!!! It's an exercise in "Poly Rhythmn". It starts out with a Theme & Beat...then adds parts to it and different Instuments and also a mixing of other Beats as well......"It all comes from the 13th Cent. when a set of six short rhythmic patterns defined by music theorists and associated particulary with the music of the Notre Dame School.In each mode,long & short values are arranged in a distinctive order similar to those of the poetic feet (metres).... It is a Great Pity that we cannot Download the "Complete Midi File" then with Midi programs can see the Musical Notation that is occuring. ZELsoftware is NOT used by a Lot in here....I have always stuck to Midi-Notate(beacause i know the guy who programmed it) and he is also bringing out another The "MidiNotate Composer". But a Good Sound. Cheers
cheers444.gif
Pamadu/Paul. But Good Fun trying these different styles out.You should Try and Work on a Longer Piece (map it out first on paper and in sections) and go for it. I like the Oriental mode/scale in it.
wink.gif

Pamadu

Civilian
smile.gif
An "opus".!!!!
grin.gif
well it all depends what stage of your musical career you are at,before we start numbering works. hehehehe....hitsware opus 1tud1 etc.etc.etc
grin.gif

NOW this Piece.....seems to me to be needing a "Vocal" or a "Melodic Line" to it....Very Catchy Rhythm....Like it.
Cheers
cheers444.gif
Pamadu/Paul.... Now My Afternoon Siesta
snore.gif
3pm Sunday Afternoon here & Lots of Music to be done in the early hours of tomorrow Morning.
up.gif