Looking for good used digital

Billy12345

Banned
Hello,
This is my first post so let me just explain what I am doing here. I would like to purchase a liturgical style three manual digital for me home. I have no idea what organs are better. I realize that there are several names out there such as Allen, Rogers, Viscount, Veritas, Copeman Hart, Phoenix, etc. Each will have good points and bad points. Can anyone give me some direction in how to get a good used home organ with 3 manuals, draw knobs, etc. My home is relatively large but my budget is not so pipe organs are out. I await your help.
Billy12345

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi Billy12345 ... welcome to MIMF

You don't mention about where on our planet you reside ... geographically speaking, certain brands of used organs may or may not be available for all countries.

Enjoy yourself on the forums ...

rojo

(Ret)
Hello Billy12345 :) Welcome!

You might consider posting your query in the pipe organ forum as well; you might get more responses there.

Billy12345

Banned
Krummhorn,
I'm sorry that I did not introduce myself well enough. This is the first time I have actually been a part of anything like this and I am just learning how to post. I live in Alabama, USA. I taught choral music in the public shool systems of Alabama for 26 years. I am now retired from teaching but am still active musically in our local activities.
Billy 12345

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Billy12345 ...

Thanks for the update ... I am also relatively new a forum of this magnitude. It's nice that my ol' brain can learn new things these days.

If I hear of something similar to what you are searching for, I'll certainly let you know.

Congrats on retirement ... 26 years is a good chunk of time for teaching in schools.

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Billy! :tiphat:

I'll look forward to see you around,

Kind regards :)
Frederik