INTRODUCTION

ANITA

Hello to everyone!

I am composer/pianist/orchestrator accomplishing my tasks by using for initial scoring softwares like Sonar, Giga Studio etc. I mostly compose on my piano... and than orchestrating using many great instrument sample libraries to achieve a best possible realistic sound....

I hope I will have a chance to learn something new here, and offcourse I am willing to serve you my knowledge as well.

Happy to be here,
have a nice day,
Anita

Pamadu

Civilian
smile.gif
WELCOME ANITA to the MIMF Forum/s.It is very Nice to have Croatia represented.
wink.gif
With Your experience we may ALL learn something from you,but do hope that you will become an Active Member and appreciate your offer to help others as well as learn.That is what this MIMF is all about.(Sharing Our Knowledge etc.)The Administrator,Frederik Magle, is finishing off a Big Symphonic Work,He will welcome you when he returns.Hope you do enjoy yourself here and Welcome Aboard again. Cheers
cheers444.gif
Pamadu/Paul. Commodore.

Trebbien

Commodore of Choirs, Charm and Codes
Yes, welcome Anita !
smile.gif
(- like Pamadu has already said...)

Hope you will enjoy these musicforums.

cool.gif
Trebbien

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome aboard Anita!
smile.gif

Do tell us more about your music, and hope to see you around often, sharing knowledge of music and other topics!

Many kind regards
Frederik Magle

Priest

Commodore of Impending Doom II
welcome aboard... where are you from in Croatia. Zagreb? .. going there in something like 3 weeks...

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
hi Anita.... just chiming in like all the others in welcoming you... hope your "stay" here will be pleasent...

cheers,
Thomas/corno

ANITA

laugh.gif
Thank you all for such nice welcoming!!

Feel free to ask me anything you like, I would gladly help in any way. I am not sure in which area I will not boredom you... because in music there is so much categories (to have our product finished, we have to accomplish everything in area of composition, orchestration (at least for my style of music), mixing, producing.... mastering).

I have to admit I just started to learn about real usage of effects and how to achieve better sound with them. So, that is the area in which I have to work on.

Hope to here from you soon,
bye
Anita

Priest

Commodore of Impending Doom II
Do you have any examples of music online, or are you able to post some?

Jamie

Banned
I too would be most interested,like Priest,to know if you have any of your music 'online'. it all sounds very interesting 'what you are doing'. kind regards and 'hope to hear from you soon' Jamie
smile.gif

Pamadu

Civilian
smile.gif
It does Sound Very Interesting what You are Up Too and Doing,Anita.
You should put in a Longer "Post" and if possible,a few examples of Your Work....You sound Very Experienced in Your Music and it Would be a Pity NOT to "share" with us all here.
YES.!!!!!!.....Hope to Hear from YOU soon too. All The Best.Cheers
cheers444.gif
Pamadu/Paul.
P.S. I am SURE you would not Bore us in The Forums....Better to Post in MIMF than ask for us to contact You,then we can ALL have an "Open Discussion"....As I said in My Welcome....Nice to Have Croatia represented in MIMF.
angel.gif

GOOD MORNING, I'm paragon1937, which means, among other things that I've been around quite a while, but feel free to address me any way that suits you and gets my attention. If you're feeling particularly empathetic, you can call me cubfan, as I am known in other galactic addresses.
I've been too many things to list.
I'm trying currently to present some jazz concerts, here in San Diego, where there is a larger than I expected core jazz audience with some disposable who come out to listen. I spend the bulk of my too idle hours ranting politically on the net. It occured to me that I could put my minimal energy to better use, advancing my favorite artform.
If any of you are jazz artists that get to San Diego, I will post some contact information in my profile. We are in the birth process of The San Diego Jazz Coalition. a NFP group for the purpose of fostering the artform at this time.
My DBA is PARAGON ENTERTAINMENT

Last edited:

sparky

INTRODUCTION Reply to Thread

Hi Anita :tiphat:Sparky here if I can help with any tips about mastering just call I do all my own recording, editing, mastering etc but I use Cubase VST 32 and sound forge have a listen at www.timpitman.com free down load all done at home if you want a list of equipment used just ask enjoy your stay:cheers: Cheers Sparky
ANITA said:
Hello to everyone!

I am composer/pianist/orchestrator accomplishing my tasks by using for initial scoring softwares like Sonar, Giga Studio etc. I mostly compose on my piano... and than orchestrating using many great instrument sample libraries to achieve a best possible realistic sound....

I hope I will have a chance to learn something new here, and offcourse I am willing to serve you my knowledge as well.

Happy to be here,
have a nice day,
Anita

Izabella

Ciao Anita...
drago mi je vidjeti da nisam jedina iz Hrvatske ovdje...

And in English,Welcome around,hope to talk to you soon...

Pozdrav iz Pule...

Respectfully

Hey Anita! I also have used Sonar, but actually prefer using ACID. :) I made my whole CD on ACID and it's great that I can email the files to my engineer.

Anyway, very nice to meet you!! Would love to hear any soundfiles you have...
Cyndee

rojo

(Ret)
Erm, has anyone else noticed that this thread is over 2 years old?

I can only wonder why it has been bumped up again...