Hi from Poland :)

jerzy.nowicki

I'm an organist from Poland, I'm playing in church in Bydgoszcz.
Here are my first steps in this forum, so... I'd like you to wish me good luck...

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Greetings jerzy.nowicki ...

Welcome aboard to MIMF! Interesting console in your profile picture - please tell us more about this organ (ranks, builder, etc). Are you also the Cantor in your church, since a microphone is also visible?

We wish you lots of luck - hope to see more of you in the forums here.

Gareth

Commodore of Water Music
G'day from Australia.

Welcome to Mimf, hope you enjoy your stay

Cheers
Gareth.

jerzy.nowicki

I'm playing in catholic church. In Poland organist is also a cantor. That's why I need microphone.
About the picture from my profile... I played there only twice, so as soon as I'll get all the information I'm going to write it here.

alexiakl

Welcome Jerzy..
I adore the organ in the churches.. If you have any recordings or movies or whatever just let us know.
Welcome to the MIMF :]

C5Says

Hello, Jerzy...how did you find the ship? Welcome and I hope you will enjoy just as we all do. :) Our Polish friends are rising in number :)

Muza

Hello, its a pleasure to have you join our site. Im sure after sticking around a few days, you wont want to leave ;)

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
I'm an organist from Poland, I'm playing in church in Bydgoszcz.
Here are my first steps in this forum, so... I'd like you to wish me good luck...

jerzy.nowicki from Poland :tiphat:

We welcome you with open arms, hearts and mind to this international musical ship, the MIMF. I wish you good luck here, though not nessesary at all, because everyone who enter here at the MIMF, soon find themselves among musical talented people with a great sense of humor at the same time, handing pieces of advice 360 degrees and 24/7. :)

So enjoy this site, in any forum and on any thread jerzy.nowicki. Please, share whatever you want to of musical experiences and anything else important to you, and remember at the MIMF, we´re all winners. ;)

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
I find it interesting that the ex-Soviet states have so many glorious pipe organs. I had assumed that communism basically got rid of religion (or at least tried to).

I know Poland held its Catholic faith firmly, even under communism. Must've made the party gnash their teeth.