Progfarm

Thierry

Hello,
After the Montreux Prog Nights in Switzerland on October 6th, Silver Lining will play at the Progfarm festival (The Netherlands) on November 4th together with Yesterdays (Hungary), Flamborough Head (The Netherlands), Also Eden (UK), Ghiribizzi (Belgium).
http://www.flamboroughhead.nl/
We hope to see you there.
smiley2.gif

Thierry

Progressively yours,
Thierry
Acid Dragon progressive rock magazine

Thierry

Progfarm & MPN festivals

Progfarm & MPN - a short review
:trp:

Progfarm 10th edition

Saturday, November 4th, 2006, De Harmsdobbe, Bakkeveen, Holland.

To celebrate the 10th edition of this prestigious festival in the North of the Netherlands, Edo (Flamborough Head's keyboards wizard) invited 6 bands.
A wide selection of various genres for a crowd of more than 200 persons.

Ghiribizzi (Belgium) a powerful outfit were convincing with their music close to Marillion even if their set was more energetic than their
(gorgeous) first album.

Yesterdays (Hungary) were awesome with their symphonic prog featuring flutes, female vocals, fluid guitars… As the biography says, we are not far from You & I, the seminal band at the origins of Yesterdays. I liked it a lot.

Splinter (Holland) seduced me too with their powerful melodic rock often
close to It Bites.

Flamborough Head (Holland) were perfect as usual with their symphonic and refined neo prog. The addition of flutes and female vocals enriches an already tasty blend.

Also Eden’s (UK) shortened acoustic set was a thrill. I enjoyed Peter
Gabriel’s reprise ’Here comes the Flood’ especially. I recommend their first opus to you strongly.

I won’t say a word about Silver Lining (France) since I sing in this band!
Anyway, it was a great pleasure for us to play in this Prog Paradise, just a few weeks after the Montreux Prog Nights organised by Dawn in Switzerland on October 6th and 7th where we could appreciate Dawn (great symphonic prog from… Switzerland) precisely, our friends Nemo (awesome neo prog from France close to Pendragon) and Arf (a powerful trio from Basel in the way of King Crimson).

More information and pictures on:

Acid Dragon progressive rock magazine

Amitiés progressives,
Progressively yours,

Thierry (Acid Dragon magazine)