any older musical entertainers out there?

Sylvie Pacey

I am part of a small group of musical entertainers in the Someret area of the U.K and arrange all our music myself. would love to hear from other like minded musicians. my instrument is the Casio WK 370.We entertain the Over 50's clubs and residential/nursing homes. I am really interested in the use of music to aid memory loss.

sparky

any older musical entertainers aout there?

Hi Sylvie :tiphat:It was very nice to meet you at the Church Recital last Saturday I am glad that you came & introduced yourself, I hope you enjoyed the show as much as we enjoyed putting it on, what did you think of Tim? that was the first recital in a 13th Centuary Church the guys who built it certainly knew a little bit about the art of acoustics to project the human voice we have been asked to do another 2 shows at St Peters and 1 at St andrews in Cheddar who knows this could be the start of a tour, Ha Ha I will be working on your composition later this week, first immpressions are that it will be very suitable I thank you for the opportunity to use it. Tim will be learning the vocals as soon as I have finished the backing tracks for him I Look forward to seeing you again soon perhaps when you come over to do a show for the ladies in Cheddar with "The Alternatives" Cheers for now Sparky :cheers:
I am part of a small group of musical entertainers in the Someret area of the U.K and arrange all our music myself. would love to hear from other like minded musicians. my instrument is the Casio WK 370.We entertain the Over 50's clubs and residential/nursing homes. I am really interested in the use of music to aid memory loss.

Unregistered

Hi Sparky thanks for the message. Tim was and is one of the best singers in this country at present in my opinion.
My contact number for the ladies in Cheddar is Bridgwater code 01278 444945 if you could pass it on to them. Thrilled to hear that the song might be suitable for Tim. I shall look forward to hearing him sing it some time. Sylvie