Good afternoon from London

Sybarite

Hello All,

Having just registered, I thought I'd introduce myself.

I live and work in London, England, where I'm a freelance hackette and writer.

My musical tastes are catholic but, after studying music until 19 at school, I rather set 'classical' music to one side for some years and am now picking up the threads of my interest.

I hope to be able to contribute and learn much here.

Regards,

Sybarite

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Greetings, Sybarite :wave: Welcome to Magle Int'l Music Forums

We look forward to your contributions and interest in the various music forums on this site.

sparky

Hi :tiphat:
Glad to have you aboard I used to live in SW London myself before retiring from the motor trade to the Somerset countryside I must say after 25 years down here I realise when I return to London even just for a weekend how stress free it is here in the South West ( Cheddar to be Exact) I have all the time in the world to persue my musical career and this site is one of the very best you will find for nice people so enjoy your stay and welcome from sparky in sleepy Cheddar :sleep: Cheers :cheers:

Hello All,

Having just registered, I thought I'd introduce myself.

I live and work in London, England, where I'm a freelance hackette and writer.

My musical tastes are catholic but, after studying music until 19 at school, I rather set 'classical' music to one side for some years and am now picking up the threads of my interest.

I hope to be able to contribute and learn much here.

Regards,

Sybarite

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Sybarite! :tiphat:

I hope will enjoy being member of this forum and I look forward to see you around!

Many kind regards,
Frederik