Hello from the bottom of the sea...

Art Rock

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
... well it's dry now.
Greetings from the Netherlands. :)

My taste in music is very broad, with emphasis on classical music (from Ambrosian chant to contemporary, favourites Bach, Brahms, Mahler, Dvorak, Shostakovich), and pop/rock (favourites Peter Gabriel, Kate Bush, Pink Floyd, David Sylvian, Genesis, to name a few). However, I also enjoy jazz and good new age.

I have a weblog dedicated to visuals arts and music, which gives a good impression of my taste.

I look forward to contributing to this forum and exchanging opinions with other music lovers.

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Hello and welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Art Rock! :tiphat:

Your taste seems to fit excellently with the main topics of this forum! :) I will also be looking forward to your contributions and exchange of opinions.

Btw, your weblog looks very interesting and I will be be looking into it.

Many kind regards,
Frederik

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi Art Rock ... welcome to MIMF.

I agree with Frederik; that is a great weblog, and I too will be taking some time exploring it ... thanks for the post.

protos

... well it's dry now.
Greetings from the Netherlands. :)

My taste in music is very broad, with emphasis on classical music (from Ambrosian chant to contemporary, favourites Bach, Brahms, Mahler, Dvorak, Shostakovich), and pop/rock (favourites Peter Gabriel, Kate Bush, Pink Floyd, David Sylvian, Genesis, to name a few). However, I also enjoy jazz and good new age.

I have a weblog dedicated to visuals arts and music, which gives a good impression of my taste.

I look forward to contributing to this forum and exchanging opinions with other music lovers.

Hi,

Interesting combination of taste - and understandable too. I find Pat Metheny and Yellow Jackets interesting - often at the cross-roads of jazz, classical and progressive rock.....

All the best
Rory