shy?

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
Hi everyone...

I've been wondering for some time about how many of you are "hiding" as "invisible" in the "who's online" window? - when I look down the page I can mostly se around 3-5 registred users are online, but when I look at who's online I can mostly only see myself... - are eveyone really so "shy"? or is it a matter of programming?
smile.gif

Jamie

Banned
many switch themselves off.WHY.???? i do not know.
same as Commodore Pamadu has always been on about. when registering,as in other forums,there should be certain 'marked fields' that are important. if you look at the users list,75% are 0 posts and no one knows who they are.i know of one British Royal who is a member (and friend) and can understand it.but even they have said a name/age/sex/location etc. however,i have noticed that 'program'shows anonymous visitors moving around the forums.think it is also a program problem too,as some of these 'anonymous' are showing in the restricted areas.??????????. may be done for a purpose & also 'security'. regards. Jamie.
smile.gif

p.s. i believe the next version of this program has provision for more 'registering details' and may also explain this 'shyness'.
up.gif