Need A Progressive Rock Band

sonic_mat

Hi, I'm new so this would be my first post, or thread. My name is Mathew piccirillo and I am 14! June 8th is my birthday lol. I play Electric Guitar, Classical and acoustic guitar, flute(little), drums(little), , bass(little), and keyboards(little). ;)

Any age, Any gender. I'm looking for, Drummer, Bassist, Lead singer, Keyboardist and Flute...ist lol. I live in Niagara Falls Ontario. Nobody really likes prog round here so im Outa luck!:mad:

I would like to work on stuff like genesis, steve hackett, yes and Moody blues. If you are interested, email me at: [email protected]

THANX GUYS AND GALS!!!!:D

protos

Hi Mathew,

Just saying hello. I'm a prog musician from the UK so can't really help with the band. Another good place to look for musicians - if you have not already tried - is SoundClick - Free MP3 music download and much, much more..

There are forums and a thriving progressive rock chart of MP3 singles - the average age looking at my/our music is around 20-22, probably a more youthful audience than you'll find here.

Good luck with your search.

Rory

sonic_mat

Hi Mathew,

Just saying hello. I'm a prog musician from the UK so can't really help with the band. Another good place to look for musicians - if you have not already tried - is SoundClick - Free MP3 music download and much, much more..

There are forums and a thriving progressive rock chart of MP3 singles - the average age looking at my/our music is around 20-22, probably a more youthful audience than you'll find here.

Good luck with your search.

Rory

THANK YOU ALOT MAN!

cosmonaut

bands

Hi,

I've spent the last twenty years trying to be in my ideal band. It never happened like that. I suggest you just settle for what you can get, and maybe wean them onto a what you like, whilst accepting, and playing what they like. Its all give and take - some of my earliest bands (that were great looking back on them) split because of things like this. Dreaded musical differences!

If you do find a band full of like-minded individuals you'll not be able to take your music somewhere new!

Hi! I haven't posted in a while.. been busy recording tons of stuff! But, I hope you will be able to find bandmates.. I know that for me, it's way easier to work on my own, guest with other bands, and also collaborate through the internet. :)

Good luck!