Hello from Australia

Oneiros

Hi everyone

My name's Luke, and I love classical music. I have been playing piano on and off for almost a year now, and have also been composing for about 9 months. This coming year I will be studying composition at the QLD Conservatorium in Brisbane, which I am really looking forward to. I'm also planning on taking up the Cello within the next couple of weeks. :)

My favourite composer at the moment is Brahms, but I also love Beethoven, Bach, Schubert, and Chopin.

I look forward to discussing music with you all. :grin:

Art Rock

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Welcome Luke. You have good taste... Bach, Schubert and Brahms are in my top5 as well. :)

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Oneiros! :tiphat:

I agree, good taste indeed! :up: I hope you will have a great time here and I'll be looking forward to your involvement in the discussions.

Best regards,
Frederik

Sylvie Pacey

hello Oneiros, I am looking forward to visiting Australia in October of this year. Staying at Canberra but hoping to visit Sydney to see the opera house whilst there. Perhaps you will one day be performing there yourself ! Hope you enjoy your music as much as I do and find the forums of real interest. Sylvie.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Greetings, Oneiros :wave:

Welcome aboard to this forum - looking forward to your participation in the discussions, too.