Je m'appelle Ling

johnnyzou

Je m\'appelle Ling

Je m'appelle Ling. I can play different kind of woodwind instruments. I'm studying music in China. Having preforming experience in several European countries.

Priest

Commodore of Impending Doom II
Re: Je m\'appelle Ling

You've been around for a little wild, but welcome aboard.

johnnyzou

You are currently working on new media?
Do you learn music in university?

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator

Hi Ling,

Welcome aboard... nice to see a small introduction... - can you write more about yourself?
For a description of "the rest of us" try looking in this forum - there should be some more introductions for you to be familiar with.

Best,
corno/Thomas

Priest

Commodore of Impending Doom II

while...not wild.. can't spell today.

Yes I'm working with new media. Mainly film, but to some extent web design(not programming myself, but we have a lot of freelancers attached to my company).

No education, and I'm not working directly with music myself, but have a lot of nice musicians available like Mr. Magle for an example.

Trebbien

Commodore of Choirs, Charm and Codes

Yes, welcome to the forums, Ling!
smile.gif

Like Corno said, it would be great if you could to tell us some more about you and your musicperformance ?!
smile.gif
(that is, if you want to, of course...
grin.gif
)

Anyway, welcome aboard,

cool.gif
Trebbien

hitsware

Do you play western music or traditional Chinese ?
I like very much the traditional Asian music.
Both the scales used and the intonation of the
instruments. Where in China do you live ?

Jamie

Banned

Hi Ling. Nice to have you aboard. We have met at 'English Forums .com' (Free English Language Help).Commodore Pamadu is also a memeber at the same forum as you.He would welcome you as well,but is Fighting for his life,in a Brisbane Hospital.Not much Hope for him now. but good to see that you have joined here as well. It will help your english a lot.please do tell the people here about your music,the same way as you have involved yourself in explaining your culture at other Forum.Nice to see you again. Regards. Jamie.
smile.gif

p.s. I will not be around much as i am in Brisbane every day with the Commodore,not expected to live very long, is back in a Coma again. but will check in and see how you are enjoying it. you must tell all at the other Forum about this nice mimf music forum,and get some of your friends to join.
smile.gif

johnnyzou

Sorry for not replying for such a long time.
I'm learning both Chinese and Western musical wind instrument.
I used to join an orchestra(in Teen's Palace, a special oppurtunity in China). Unfortunately, the only western instrument I can play is saxophone, which is not always used in an orchestra band. I could only enter the wind band there. I've taken part in some domestic performance.
For traditional Chinese musical instrument, also a youth orchestra. I played a Chinese flute, which is the major in a Chinese traditional orchestra band. I can play lots of CHinese wind instrument.
Well hope to have contact with you all.(English forum also)
laugh.gif

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator

Welcome Ling (or Johnny...?),

Glad to have you aboard!
smile.gif
Do tell us us more about the music and instruments you play, it's always very interesting to learn about music of other cultures.