Samples from my new piano suite

Rune Vejby

Commodore of Water Music
Dear all,

I would be very pleased if you could spare a couple of minutes and listen to some (classical) music from my new suite for piano. This particualr recording is done by the very talented russian concert pianist Elina Kelebeev. I think she has done a great job!

I will not upload the whole suite, just the first track (prélude) and one of the sonatas (L'Euphorie). I guess the sound is very impressionstic but still very much my own style :)

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it!

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Rune ...

Absolutely wonderful - lots of credit goes to Elina for a solid performance, too
I do like your style very much ... anxious to hear the whole suite.

Lars

rojo

(Ret)
Good job Rune! :up:

Really nice to hear the fruits of your labour; glad the project all came together for you. And you know me, love those lush chords! :grin:

Ilona

Rune,
I have just listened to It. is really a brilliant one.I love it very much.It is peaceful quite and better than all I can discribe by words.
Hope to listen to them all.
Keep on great works.

Cobalt

Beautiful work, my congratulations to both you and the pianist - they have done a fantastic job of bringing your vision to life.

I look forward to hearing much more of your work.

XFER

Wow, that was really beautiful! I loved it! How old are you? Just wondering...

Hey, I use last.fm and when I played your songs (are those songs? or how do you call them?) there was no image to go along. You should go there and upload a picture of yourself as the artist responsible for this beautiful music!

Congratulations for such enchanting creations. And feel free to share more! (I know you won't but... ;))

Rune Vejby

Commodore of Water Music
Thanks alot XFER :) Im glad that you like the music....
I am 22, but I composed the Suite when I was 21 :)

I've never heard of last.fm, but it sounds interesting with an image attached to the mp3 file. I will definately check that out next time I release some music!

Thanks again!

XFER

Thanks alot XFER :) Im glad that you like the music....
I am 22, but I composed the Suite when I was 21 :)

I've never heard of last.fm, but it sounds interesting with an image attached to the mp3 file. I will definately check that out next time I release some music!

Thanks again!
Wow... 22! You are young, and talented. If you continue making music, I bet it can only get better, good luck!

Oh and about last.fm, just go http://www.last.fm/music/Rune+Vejby Maybe you can make a song available, I mean, more exposure is a good thing, right? :)

Rune Vejby

Commodore of Water Music
Where can I buy the full version? just wondering......

Hello there :)

I don't believe that money and art should be connected in any way, so all my music is free for the people who wants to listen to it.

I have sent you a download link in your Private Messages inbox :)

Rune Vejby

Commodore of Water Music
This song is absolutely beautiful! Is there any way I can get the sheet music to this?

Thanks alot, John :)
Please write a private message to me and specify what sheet music you want - and i'll be happy to send it to you :)

-Rune

Andrew Roussak

Hi Rune -

many compliments for your music, both Prelude and Euphorie. Noble chord progressions ( beginning of prelude ), very elegant and gracefully worked out melodic lines. I've downloaded both of the pieces, listen to them sometimes. They are like that impressionistic pictures in the art gallery - bright and full of light, even if it rains outside.

Fine fingerwork of Elina - many compliments also, especially the nuances ( rall., rit. - you know ) are superb.

Do you write only piano music or the orchestral scores as well? Have you published anything already ?

Wish you good luck and success in your works to come,

Andrew

http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb068_ZS

Rune Vejby

Commodore of Water Music
Thanks alot, Andrew, I really appreciate your comments since you seem to be a very accomplished musician/composer. I checked out some of your music on your webpage - it is really quality stuff!

I have never written anyhing for orchester. I don't really like orchestral music (except Sibelius and Mussorgsky) so I have always been stuck with the piano :) Some of my music have been published, yes.

Thanks alot for your comments, and I wish you the best of luck with your musical projects as well :)

-Rune

Andrew Roussak

Thanks alot, Andrew, I really appreciate your comments since you seem to be a very accomplished musician/composer. I checked out some of your music on your webpage - it is really quality stuff!

I have never written anyhing for orchester. I don't really like orchestral music (except Sibelius and Mussorgsky) so I have always been stuck with the piano :) Some of my music have been published, yes.

Thanks alot for your comments, and I wish you the best of luck with your musical projects as well :)

-Rune

Hey, Rune, you are welcome! I 've just posted my honest opinion.

Thanks for visiting my home page , great that you liked it! Though most of it is still only in German. And thus not very user-friendly for the international visitors.

Well, about the orchestral music - no problem, Chopin didn't like it too.;) Though , with your age of 22 ( sorry I spied on in this thread a bit ) you still have a lot of options.

...and good luck !!
Andrew

Catrina

I always love beautiful evocative pentatonic based music, it really feels innocent and guileless, the way life ought to be -)