looking for a song

tina

Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone of you know the song it was played years ago (maybe 5 years ago) - the text was about the girl who leaves her boy, it seems like: I'm gonna throw all your clothes on the street 'couse there's nothing more that I wanna keep,...
but now I don't hear it anymore!
Maybe, I hope so that someone knows who (it was a women or a group) sing this song and its name.
Thanx,
tina

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
hi tina...

that's a tough question... I'm guessing that it's some kind of pop music? - I haven't heard of it I think, and I've tried to do a search on some of the words you've written but I've come up emptyhanded I'm afraid...
maybe if you could give some indication as to what type of music it is - pop, r'n'b etc., it might be easier to find.
smile.gif

Jamie

Banned
Hello Tina. just as Captain Corno has said I cannot find the song.Need a little more details.you say it was a 'female band'. any ideas????? and also which country.????What style?????. any clues at all,will help.
about 5 years ago,that narrows it down.but not enough.if you could help with a little more information,as the Captain says,we MAY be able to find it for you. Regards.Jamie
smile.gif

p.s. we have a very large 'data base'here and did come up with similar wordings but not what you are looking for i am afraid.

tina

Hello,
first i'm sorry I'm late.
I think it's pop rock music.
I heard it some years ago on star sat radio. But this radio does not play anymore.
I'm sorry but I don't know much about that song, it is sung in english language by women or a group with a women, and it is not very slow or fast music, something in the midle. I'm really sorry 'couse I can't help you very much, but I remember only those few words.
It also talking about teddy bears ("i don't need your teddy bears") and barbie dools which her boyfriend gave her but that's all I know, it is too long ago,...
Thanx for your help!

Tina

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
hmm... doesn't make it easier for me... maybe some of the others in here have heard of it?
good luck in your search

theMusicMan

Hi Tina

I think I might have cracked it for you... is it...

Big Mistake
------Natalie Imbruglia

There's no sign on the gate
And there's mud on your face
Don't you think it's time we re-investigate this situation
Put some fruit on your plate

You forgotten how it started
Close your eyes
Think of all the bubbles of love we made
And you're down on your knees
It's too late
Oh don't come crawlin'
And you lie by my feet
What a big mistake
I see you fallin'

Got a buzz in my head
And my flowers are dead
Can't figure out a way to rectify this situation
Don't believe what you said

Close your eyes
It's too late
Oh don't come crawlin'
And you lie by my feet
What a big mistake
I see you fallin'

I could sting like a bee
Careful how you treat me
Baby I don't think I'll except your sorry invitation
Close the door as you leave

Close your eyes
It's too late
Oh don't come crawlin'
And you lie by my feet
What a big mistake
I see you fallin'
And you cry over me
I can't wait
I feel you stallin'
And you try to reach me
What a big mistake
I hear you callin
It's too late
Oh don't come crawlin'
And you lie by my feet
What a big mistake
I see you fallin'.

Hope this helps...:)

**DONOTDELETE**

John thanx a lot but this is not what I am looking for...maybe it was from Natalie, but not this song. It's been about 4-5 years ago when I heard it on the Starsat radio...but as I already wrote this radio station doesn't play anymore.
Bye, Tina

theMusicMan

OK Tina

I shall ask again for you... sorry this wasn't the one you were hoping for....:(

Shall keep searching for you though. Do let us know if you find it yeah...? Oh, and do visit us at MIMF again soon..:)

**DONOTDELETE**

Hello, I'm back, I still didn't find what I'm looking for...:-(
I'm not every day guest here - not enough time...but I'll try to be better...:)
Thanx again!
Ciao, Tina

theMusicMan

OK thanks Tina... nice for you to drop by MIMF whenever you can yeah. The more guests we have such as you, the more we can offer everyone. Spread the word yeah...
wink.gif