Billy Talent

rojo

(Ret)
I happened to hear that Billy Talent will be performing in Copenhagen, at the Pumpehuset, in case any of our Danish friends are interested. If you want to see/hear a high energy punk band, they`re a great Canadian group. (I love their song, 'Nothing to Lose,' so that`s why I`m 'promoting' them. I have no vested interest in the group, other than loving that song... :grin:)

Performance date: March 2, 2007

Last edited:

John Watt

Rojo! I'm surprised to see a Billy Talent reference here. I wouldn't call them just a punk band. You being European saying punk, I'm thinking more the trash'n'burn thrash style or the more precise Ramone style. Billy Talent might be energetic with some brash attitute, but they use ska influences a lot too, almost raggae. And while punk usually engendered a violent interaction with fans at live shows, Billy Talent is a hard working party band trying to make sure everyone has a good time.
Rojo! Whattayamean, no vested interest? Is that a mike in your pocket or with your regulatory abilities and language sense are you going to be onstage translating the almost English these gentlemen sing?