Lightparabol joined

lightparabol

Hey everybody, You might wonder - what is a lightparabol? Lightparabol (sb.) The curved piece of metal, a.k.a. the reflector, situated behind the lamp to increase the lamps output and control the degree of radiance. This is a self invented word - the word exists in Danish, but would be translated to reflector. In many respects I like the "philosophy" of the word. I believe it is important to realise the importance of both the idea, the lamp, and the ability to amplify and control the radiance. About me! I am a young filmmaker. I am currently finishing my debut movie. I am 24 years old. I live in Frederiksberg in Denmark. you can find out more about me at www.lightparabol.com I am looking forward to hanging out with all of you at the forum. Lightparabol - Niels Kjær Olsen

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hello Niels :wave:

Welcome to Magle Int'l Music Forums. Hope you have a good time hanging here :D

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome Niels! :tiphat:

I'm glad to have you aboard Magle International Music Forums! I see what you mean with the use of the word "lightparabol" and the philosophy behind. It seems quite appropriate for a filmmaker.

Hope you'll have a great time here!

Best regards :)
Frederik

rojo

(Ret)
Oh no, not another Dane! :p (although come to think of it, you never said you were actually born there...)

Just kidding around; welcome Niels! Have fun here! :grin: