Greetings All!!

BillArmstrong

Greetings!! I'm a 78-year old pipe organ enthusiast. I'm not one to do much posting as I feel I learn more by hearing or reading. I've loved pipe organ music since I was old enough to respond to music. I stumbled onto this web site by "Googling" for mp3 organ music. I look forward to listening to music by the masters, but I also enjoy theatre-pipe organ music. I've been a member of "Theatre Organs.com" list (administered by Jerril Kautz) for about 5 years. Kindest regards & warmest wishes to all. ~~Bill

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi Bill :wave:

Welcome to Magle Int'l Music Forums. Who knows, you might get inspired to do some posting here - the forums can be pretty contagious :grin: ;)

Musically,
Lars

rojo

(Ret)
Hello Bill :)

Welcome, and feel free to speak up; this place is great for sharing thoughts on music. There are lots of nice people to talk to here... :grin:

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Bill! :tiphat:

It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you will come to enjoy being a member of our community and I will be looking forward to your participations. Also nice to know how you found us, I think google is really doing a lot of good for this forum :)

Best regards,
Frederik