black summer crush

coraven

Banned
although i am a young kid Ive always loved classic rock. I learned all about the greats like Jimi Hendrix, Led Zepplin, and The Who through my pops and listening to radio stations like arrow FM and 95.5.. Since my generation is into screaming rock, emo, and indie, which i like, im exposed to more of those. I found this band called the Black Summer Crush..there a mix of both classic and modern..they're so tight! they fit more to a surfing/snowboarding crowd along with classic lovers. .I went and saw them in hollywood the other night and there was a huge crowd of young and older people..they have an in between sound where generations of rock lovers learn to like..it was cool..try to check them out and get them exposed..i think they're on myspace..later!

TaraPants

I'm not familiar with Black Summer Crush- but I know their label mates Cinder Road and they are freakin' awesome!! I'll for sure check out Black Summer Crush tho :)

doctortornface

Like the Who? son of the stones and the Monkees.....it's cool. Have a listen to ..The Black Keys/Magic Potion it's a great cd,sounds almost 60's underground.