hey

that_one_guy88

hey everyone, im an 18 year old college student. ive been playing guitar for a little while now and im looking to figure out where i want to take my interest in music. until recently i was playing in a band, but the lack of creativity and drive to continue improving pretty much killed my interest so for now im working by myself, all i did in the band was play rhythm guitar, but ive since gotten more into playing lead and getting into music theory and im now working on singing while playing. i can play pretty much every song ive tried (except most metallica songs and metal like that, way out of my league) i play things like stone temple pilots, foo fighters, jack johnson, slightly stoopid, and sublime to name a few. well, i cant think of anything else to say so im out like a blind guy in an archery contest. take it easy everyone

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi that_one_guy88 :wave:

Welcome to MIMF. Lots of avenues for a young person your age to take in music. Music theory is one of the first steps - so it appears you are headed in the right direction. Hope your time with us here is always enjoyable.

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, that_one_guy88! :tiphat:

I hope you will have a great time here! Looking forward to see you around.

Kind regards,
Frederik