Would you go out on a date with celebrity?

jenlovetv

Somebody from television, movies or maybe even a singer. I know these people are usually different from what they appear on the screen or in media, but still I always wanted to go out on the date with the likes of Bruce Willis, etc. There are a few guys I would love to go out with from the soaps that I watch on CBS.

So would you go out on a date with celebrity? If yes, who?

vickywav3

Banned
Somebody from television, movies or maybe even a singer. I know these people are usually different from what they appear on the screen or in media, but still I always wanted to go out on the date with the likes of Bruce Willis, etc. There are a few guys I would love to go out with from the soaps that I watch on CBS.

So would you go out on a date with celebrity? If yes, who?

I don’t know about Bruce Willis, but you can have Brad & Katie from “As The World Turns” come to your house with a $5K check and do a chore for you.

CBS is running this contest at http://www.oakdalenow.com

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Easy choice ...
  • Carol Burnette
  • Mary Tyler Moore
  • Lindsay Wagner
All three of these gals have done so much for the film and tv industry, and remain active today. Not one of them ever needed to flaunt their 'stardom' think like so many phony younger female celebs do these days.

Now, if my SO reads this, I could be in real deep doo-doo :smash: ... fortunately, she is not a member of this forum (I think)

Kh

giovannimusica

Commodore de Cavaille-Coll
Hi Krummhorn,

Gee - it's a tough question - Let's see - in no particular order:

Lindsay Wagner
Stephanie Powers
Cheryl Ladd
Jaclyn Smith

Regards!

Giovanni

Sybarite

Patrick Stewart or Catherine Deneuve.

For something that wasn't a "date", just the chance to meet with and talk to, then Stephen Sondheim and Günter Grass.