Hello I am new here/

Kromme

Welcome abroad Eric...You play beautifully...However at community and chat forum there are thread for newcomers to introduce yourself and your music so it would be better if you had posted there...Welcome abroad nevertheless and congratulations for beautiful playing

rojo

(Ret)
A belated hello, Eric :)

Hope you enjoy yourself here! Feel free to participate in the discussions.

I took the liberty of moving your post, as has been suggested; it really does belong in this area of the forums. Thanks to Kromme for pointing it out. :)

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi Eric :wave:

Welcome to MIMF, albeit my greeting is rather tardy ... guess I missed the initial posting :banghead: . Hope to see more of you around the forums here.

Eric Solaski

Eric Solaski PLAYING Chopin REVOLUTIONARY ETUDE with no pedal pianissimo

Hi Eric :wave:

Welcome to MIMF, albeit my greeting is rather tardy ... guess I missed the initial posting :banghead: . Hope to see more of you around the forums here.

Hello Hrummhorn,

It is nice hearing from yah. :) I am just starting the Chopin Etudes and posted one. Here is another one. I have much to learn. But hey, I am having fun. :wave:

:banana:

Last edited:

Eric Solaski

Eric Solaski I'm just an Amatuer in amore' with music ;)

:cool:
Welcome abroad Eric...You play beautifully...However at community and chat forum there are thread for newcomers to introduce yourself and your music so it would be better if you had posted there...Welcome abroad nevertheless and congratulations for beautiful playing

Thanks for your kind words. How do I get more space to post some new pieces?

:whistle:

Eric Solaski

Thanks for all your comments. :)

A belated hello, Eric :)

Hope you enjoy yourself here! Feel free to participate in the discussions.

I took the liberty of moving your post, as has been suggested; it really does belong in this area of the forums. Thanks to Kromme for pointing it out. :)

:) Thanks, can you move the Fantasie Impromtu Attachment to the classical music Forum. I don't know how do that. :confused:

rojo

(Ret)
Hi Eric,

Tbh, I'm not sure that it's possible to move just an attachment. Seeing as how this is personal promotion, I think you can post your music in this thread; or after making ten posts, you can post it in the reviews section for more exposure. Hope to see you contributing to the fine discussions around here! :)

Eric Solaski

It is an understatement of milleniums, but Eric Solaski is much more than you think. You think, therefore you are? Ha ha ha lol.

It's a day for a day dream........ lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Eric Solaski

I haven't been playing the piano at all. Why? I like to tune my piano sharp. A string broke and slashed my hand in May. This is the first time I have attempted to type. I am thankful it didn't hit my eye. Don't try this at home. I hope to participate in some of the forums.

Eric :)

Eric Solaski

Don't do this at home. Hire an expert.

I haven't been playing the piano at all. Why? I like to tune my piano sharp. A string broke and slashed my hand in May. This is the first time I have attempted to type. I am thankful it didn't hit my eye. Don't try this at home. I hope to participate in some of the forums.

Eric :(

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Omigosh, Eric ... that sounds so painful ... hopefully you will be able to play the piano again, too. All the best for a speedy recovery - nice to see you back again.

Eric Solaski

Eric Solaski Slashes hand with Piano String

Omigosh, Eric ... that sounds so painful ... hopefully you will be able to play the piano again, too. All the best for a speedy recovery - nice to see you back again.

I was acting cocky turning my piano sharp to make it sound more brilliant. Well, I paid the price. I am just composing but not playing anymore. How have you been doing? Here is a link to some Old Piano experiments I tried at this link:www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=732333 I destroyed all my recordings. :( Eric Solaski

Last edited: