Prey and Predator.

Priest

Commodore of Impending Doom II
I just recently finished the production of a music video, Prey and Predator, for the danish electronica/rock group Efterklang.

The project is a collab between my own company [opus]media and the danish company Zentropa.

Directed by: Jonathan Go-Matshumi
Produced by me, Cecilie Hoether and Christian Federspiedl.
D.O.P: Adam Jandrup.

All material is filmed on ArriFlex 16mm.

The idea with the video was to make a story in a dreamscape... a girl waking up from a dream, but finds that she is still in the dream. The main character in the dream is a boy that tries to get away from her, because he finds out that he is not ready for her, and tries to wake up from her dream... well a bit surreal. But the results have been good.

Expected release: september 2004.

Well. Here is some of the first pictures I've put online. Following pics is shot by me, and a guy called Baltazar.

Cameras used CANON EOS 300d and NIKON D100.

There are more pictures at the following adress:
---> http://malach.deviantart.com

adam.jpg

steadycam.jpg

Geelskov.jpg

Ditte.jpg

bryggen.jpg

Trebbien

Commodore of Choirs, Charm and Codes
VERY COOL PICTURES, PRIEST!!!
smile.gif

- And an interesting theme on the video!
Looking forward to see the video when we reach the autumn...

cool.gif
Trebbien

Priest

we'd just finished with the raw cut. Looks very nice so far. Still needs some work

We release it with 2 huge parties in Copenhagen in september. First party is at the culture days in Valby and the second is propably going to in a place at Christianshavn called Hal D, which will be the main event.

After the promo parties we put the vid online, and starts teh distribution as well.

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
yeah... it looks really cool... nice stuff...
up.gif
smile.gif

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
just say when/where the parties are at - and I'll try to make it... - you can also use the calender in here for these announcements
smile.gif

Nalia

Commodore of History & Muses
Did someone say party
grin.gif

Nice pictures. Have seen some of our company work and look forward to se the finally result of this project
up.gif

Nalia
angel.gif

Priest

Yeah... I'll post it in the calendar... and set up some online flyers as well...

Propably the first weekend in september.